- You can screen record a video of almost any app or screen on your iPad.
- Screen recordings can be used to demonstrate apps, record gameplay, or show how to do a task.
- You can use that video for making photos for your blog or other purposes.
- The video saves in mp4 format that uses in almost everywhere.
- Before recording your iPad screen, you need to add the screen recording button to your Control Center, which you can do using the Settings app.
- To capture the screen, open the Control Center and click the record button. All completed videos can be saved to the Photos app.
make a screen To recording on an iPad, you first need to add the screen recording button to the Control Center. You can stop and start recording at any moment by click on it.
How to record screen in iPad
step 1: Go to settings.
Step 2: Then, go to Control Center.
step 3: Customize Controls.
step 4 : In more controls > + Screen Recording.
step 5: Press here to start recording and stop recording.
how to remove screen recorder in iPad