The Taskbar in Windows 11 is flexible. You can move it around, combine it into one icon or hide it entirely from your screen. This is particularly useful for apps with a Taskbar that is full-screen.
How do you hide the Taskbar in Windows 11?
1. Click anywhere on the Taskbar. You will now be able to Taskbar settings.
2. Click Taskbar Setting. The Settings window will now open.
3. Scroll down to view Taskbar Behaviors. Next, click on Taskbar Behaviors.
4. Select the checkbox to “Automatically Hide the Taskbar.”
How to activate Taskbar on Multiple Screens
You have the option to display the Taskbar on all of your monitors. You can do this from the Taskbar Settings menu.
1. Open Taskbar settings.
2. Scroll down to see Taskbar Behaviours. Click on Taskbar Behaviors.
3. Check the ” Show taskbar to all displays” box depending on your preference.
4 Choose one or both of the monitors from the dropdown list to determine where the taskbar buttons should appear.
If you are facing any issue related Windows 11, you can comment us below. Furthermore, if you want to make your taskbar transparent, we have written a blog on How to Make Taskbar Transparent In Windows 11.