- Windows 11 got a lot of applications and features. Ability to create multiple virtual desktops, AI-powered widgets, integration of android apps in Microsoft Store, and a lot of pre-installed applications.
- Although it may look great at first, a lot of these apps can make your operating system slow and cumbersome.
- There are a lot of unnecessary applications which put a load on your Computer and use unnecessary memory.
- These applications are not necessary. Instead, getting rid of them will speed up your computer and prevent unnecessary use of memory.
- This article will explain how to uninstall apps from your computer. This will allow you to remove any unnecessary applications from your computer.
Uninstalling apps using Settings
Step-1: Press Windows logo key + S and type Apps and features.
Step-2: Now click on ‘Apps & features‘.
Step-3: Scroll the list and find the app you wish to uninstall. You can also search the app you want to uninstall. Once found, click on the app you want to uninstall, and after clicking the app, you will get two options Move and Uninstall.
Step-4: Select and click ‘Uninstall.’
Uninstalling apps using Programs and features
Programs and features is a tool that comes in handy sometimes. It helps in repairing, changing and uninstalling the applications. You can access this feature in control panel > Programs > Programs and Features.
Step-1: Press the ‘Search‘ button on your keyboard to bring up the ‘Search’ menu.
Step-2: Find the app you wish to uninstall and right-click on it and click on uninstall.
Step-3: Programs and Features Window will pop up, then right click on the app you want to uninstall.
Step-4: Select and click Uninstall.