- If your PC is located near a window or outdoor especially during the day time, you might need to adjust your brightness in order to offset the incoming brightness of the surroundings.
- Similarly, if you are using your PC in a dark room or at night, you need to adjust the brightness of your PC for better readability.
- Windows 11 was designed to be simple, but some users may need to take some time getting used to it. This is especially true if you’re upgrading from Windows 7 or XP.
- Anybody who spends a lot of time in front of a screen knows that brightness adjustment is essential at different times.
- In this article, I will show how to you can adjust brightness in your PC.
How to adjust the brightness of your your PC in Windows 11
Step 1: Right click on Desktop. Then, click Display Properties.
Step 2: Now adjust the brightness, as comfortable for your eye.
If you are using PC at night it is recommended that you turn on night light, it will automatically adjust the brightness of your PC with the surroundings brightness.