The OS was leaked to a Chinese forum site just as Microsoft was about to announce Windows 11 at the launch event. The Windows ISO files leaked by Microsoft contain every feature you would expect from stable Windows 11 builds.
Windows 11 has a refined appearance than Windows 10. You can also find many UI improvements like rounded corners and new wallpapers. Windows 11’s features are sufficient to satisfy all desktop users.
Users want to install Windows 11 now that Windows 11 has been almost completely leaked. This is the right post if you are interested in downloading and installing Windows 11 on your computer.
Windows 11 has some of the following advanced features:
- 5G support requires a suitable modem for 5G.
- You can enhance your image quality with Auto HDR mode.
- Client Hyper-V is also available. This requires a processor that can perform second-level address translations (SLAT). It is only available in Windows Pro and higher editions.
- You can use Cortona on Windows 11 in countries such as Australia, Brazil and Canada, China. France,
- Germany. India. Italy. Japan. Mexico. Spain. The United Kingdom.
- Shader model 6.0 supports Direct Storage.
- DirectX 12 Ultimate is now available in Windows 11 with the supported games and graphics cards
The presence feature can be enabled by using a sensor to detect distance or intent to interact with the device.
Intelligent Video Conferencing has enhanced features.
- Multiple Voice Assistant (MVA), which allows you to assist multiple voices, is now available.
Snap is now available in three-column layouts. This requires a screen with 1920 pixels of effective pixels or more.
- Taskbar now offers the Mute/Unmute option. To enable global mute/unmute, the app must be compatible.
Open two-factor authentication requires a PIN, biometric (fingerprint scanner or illuminated Infrared camera) or a phone that has Wi-Fi and Bluetooth capabilities.
- You can use Voice Typing to speed up your typing.
- The Wake on Voice function requires a Modern Standby power unit and microphone.
- Wi-Fi 6E feature requires new WLAN IHV hardware, driver, and Wi-Fi 6E capable router/AP.
- Windows Hello requires a near-infrared (IR), or fingerprint reader to enable biometric authentication. Windows Hello can be used on devices without biometric sensors by using a PIN (or a portable Microsoft compatible security code).
- Windows Projection requires a display adapter capable of supporting Windows Display Driver Model 2.0 (WDDM 2.0) and a WiFi device capable of supporting Wi-Fi Direct.
- Many new widgets have been added with advanced features.
- Access to dark mode will also be available.
- The new icons will add a more attractive look.
Windows 11 System Requirements:
Minimum 4GB RAM and 1.2 GHz single core processor (32 bits). 4GB RAM, 1.4 GHz single core processor (64 bits). Minimum display resolution 1024*768 Minimum 15GB hard drive required. System firmware - Secure boot capable TPM:- Trusted Platform Module Version 2.0. Graphics card: Compatible with DirectX 12 and later, with WDDM 2.0 driver. Recommendation for Configuration: Dual-core processor 2GHz, faster than the previous. Minimum 4GB ram. Resolution: 1680x1050
Follow the steps below to install Windows 11.
Notice: Note that Windows 11’s leaked ISO files were not officially released by Microsoft. It would be lacking all the features and specifications, and it will also have many bugs. Your computer could even be unusable because of it. Please proceed at your own risk and with caution
Before installing Windows 11, it is a good idea to create a backup of all your important files.
How to Create a Bootable USB Drive
You’ll need to first create an installation media. Next, flash Windows 11 onto a pen drive if you have one. Follow these steps to create a bootable USB flash drive for Windows 11.
First, download and install Rufus on your Windows 10 PC. Next, you will need to open Rufus.
Click the “Select” button to locate the Windows 11 ISO file you have just downloaded.
Select your USB drive from the list below.
Once you are done click the “Start” button.
How to install Windows 11 from an ISO file
You will need to create a Bootable USB flash drive. Then follow the simple steps below to install Windows 11. This process is quite complex, so be sure to follow the steps.
These are the steps to install Windows 11 on your computer/laptop.
Restart your computer. Next, press the Boot key repeatedly. F8, F9 and Esc are the most common boot keys. F10, Delete, F12 and F12 are also available. All System BIOS Boot keys for laptops/desktop computers
Next, choose either the USB Hard Drive or USB Drive option to boot the computer.
The Windows 11 Installation Wizard will now start. You will first need to set the language, time and keyboard.
Then, click the “Next” button.
Click on the next page to go to the Click here to “Install Now”Option.
Next, click the“I don’t own a product key”Next, click on
Click on the next screen to activate the“Custom” You can choose to use the option.
Next, you will be asked to choose the partition. Click on the “Next” button to select the Partition that you wish to add in Windows 11.
Now Do not sit still and wait Until Windows 11 is installed.
Your computer will then restart after the completion. You’ll see the Windows 11 OBOE setup screen after restarting your computer. Follow these steps-
Follow the on-screen instructions for finishing the setup process.
Windows 11 will take just a few minutes to make the changes that you have selected.
Windows 11 will survive your computer once you have done it. That’s all! You’ve done. This is how to download and install Windows 11 instantly.