Every Windows 11 user thinks that Cortana is not included in the operating system, and they try to install it additionally, but that is not correct. Cortana is available, but it is not activated by default. We will show you how to enable cortana in Windows 11.
Does Windows 11 include Cortana?
Windows 11 does have Cortana, but it is not activated by default. Cortana will not appear in Taskbar after you have installed Windows 11. To activate it, you must sign in to Cortana. Cortana will respond to you after you sign in. You will see a small pop-up window just above the Windows taskbar. It may open other apps such as the Microsoft Edge web browser and Microsoft Office apps if necessary.
Here’s how you enable “Hey Cortana.”
Click on the Search bar to get started. Next, click on Settings and locate the button to enable Hey Cortana.
These are some things you can ask when you say “Hey Cortana”:
- Ask Cortana for a reminder at a particular time
- Cortana can tell you about the local services available, such as the closest Thai restaurant.
- Cortana will add items to your grocery shopping list
- Cortana will be happy to help you plan your next meeting.
- Cortana is available to answer questions about almost anything. For example, how many ounces are in a cup?
- Go to settings, and enable Cortana even if my device is locked.
- AI can also train Cortana to recognize your voice to understand better what you are saying.
After you’ve enabled “Hey Cortana,” you can click “Try to reply only to me” Click on “Learn to Say, Hey Cortana” just below that. Cortana will ask you to repeat six phrases aloud. You’re done!
how to enable Cortana:-
Step 1:- Go to Start and search Cortana.
Step 2:- sign in to Microsoft account to Cortana.
Step 3:- click on microphone speak open settings than a microphone.
Step 4:- enable Cortana microphone permissions.
Method 2: by settings
Step 1: Go to settings by pressing Windows Key+I.
Step 2: Go to privacy & security
Step 3: Toggle on the Cortana option.
How to enable or disable cortana in windows 11
1. Press “Ctrl + Shift + Esc”, Task Manger appears.
2. In Task Manager, click the Startup row.
3. Right click on Cortana and Disable it.
4. Then, open the Start menu.
5. Search Cortana under All Apps.. Right-click on Cortana. Then, Click on App settings.
8.Turn off the switch next to ‘Runs at log-in.’
How can I disable Cortana from Windows 11?
Step 1: open Cortana and choose the icon of the three-dot Select the appropriate option.
Step 2: Go to Settings> Keyboard shortcut Switch of a keyboard shortcut.
Step 3: Reboot your computer to navigate back to Cortana Settings.
Step 4: Choose Voice activation> Voice Permissions for activation next, toggle Cortana We will reply to the “Cortana keyword.”